Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Away we go!

So here I am - a new mom starting a new blog and, hopefully, a more fun chapter of life. I’m starting this blog mainly to help myself keep track of all the changes, goals, and fun stuff going on in my life. However, I have to give credit to my friend Alyssa who is always saying “you should blog.” Well, Alyssa, here I am. I hope my blog will be half as good as yours.
I’ll be posting as often as I can. This may mean several posts in one day and then nothing for a while. I’m working on an interesting schedule. 3 month old baby + graduate school + student teaching + 2 dogs + 1 cat + 1 husband = a lot of stuff to divide my time. I hope my life is as entertaining to other people as it is to me. If not…well, I’m not really sorry.

So bear with me as I get this thing figured out.  Hang in there, the good stuff is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Someone finally took my advice! Can't wait to start reading this baby. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete