Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adventures in Scrapbooking

One of the fun things about being a new mom is documenting all of the cool stuff that happens along the way.  Since I recently started staying at home for the majority of the time, I decided to scrapbook.  I've had a few surprises with this.  First, the really cute scrapbook that I saw in the Hallmark store was 50 freakin dollars.  Holy cow! It was cute, but not that cute.  I'll be looking elsewhere for my scrapbooking needs.  Second, I was happy to see that I have no shortage of pictures.  I'm usually terrible about documenting things, but overall, I feel like I've done a pretty good job taking pictures so far.  Yay me!

I have been having a good time going through pictures and deciding which ones I want to print out.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

 I like this one because it looks like he just slipped on a banana peel.
This one is funny.  He really likes to wrestle with that sock monkey.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics but then again my friend Colin is pretty stinkin' cute! You should make a photo book online and save yourself the printing and cutting and gluing and all that. Check out MyPublisher.

    ReplyDelete