Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fantastic Fall Fun

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a summertime kinda gal.  I love hot weather, swimming, flip flops and not ever having to wear a jacket.  The list could go on and on, but sadly, summer has come to an end.  Even though I am a summer freak, I can appreciate fall.  Ok, I actually like it.  I wouldn't love summer so much if it wasn't for the other seasons, right?   My buddy and fall freak Alyssa has posted on her blog about her love of fall (http://www.myhusbandswatchingtv.blogspot.com/) which inspired me to do the same.  I really do like fall for the floowing reasons:
Fall foliage - its beautiful and I love jumping in the fallen leaves
Cooler weather- even I can admit it's a nice change from sweating my face off
Soft sweaters- I love the feel of a nice comfy sweater
Hoodies- nuff said
Wearing hoodies and shorts- fall is nice enough to still wear shorts - love that
Flip flops- I can still wear em. I can wear them until November.
Happy husband- Fall is my hub's favorite time of year, he hates heat and is much less cranky in Fall
Sweet baby- Colin is like his daddy. He likes it cooler too, plus he looks cute in his baby onsies.

So welcome Fall.  I did miss you even though I said I wouldn't.

1 comment:

  1. Yah hoodies!!! Definitely ranks high on my list of fall fun.

    ReplyDelete